Course focus: This masterclass will inform delegates about how their organisations can improve their success rates for English and maths. It will cover the following elements:
1. How to achieve a strong centralised management that has direct oversight and manages information about performance regarding English and maths across the organisation;
2. How to have a strong strategy with clear targets that establishes English and maths as an essential part of assisting learners to achieve in their studies;
3. How to achieve staff buy-in to ensure that every member of the provider team accepts that it is their responsibility;
4. How to get the right delivery model that offers a personalised approach that works for your learners;
5. How to have staff that are suitably qualified and who have the confidence and ability to embed English and maths tuition within the learners' programme of study.
Delivered by: Kim Bleasdale, Alliance Learning