Improve your productivity - increase your profitability
Clare Evans is our guest speaker. Specialising in personal and business coaching, Clare is also the author of the best selling 'Time Management For Dummies'.
Make sure you're making the best use of your time with these proven strategies that will make a real difference to your productivity and profitability:
- 90% of people squander their time on ineffective activities
- Distractions add up to over 2 hours a day
- Thousands of pounds are wasted on unproductive tasks
- Over 50% of business people have a poor work/life balance
This information packed presentation will show you ways to reduce your time wasters, deal with distractions, improve your productivity, save an hour a day, get control of your time and increase your profitability.
Free to JCI members, £5 for first time visitors (£15 otherwise). Price includes the workshop, informal networking and a complimentary hot and cold buffet with tea and coffee.
6:30 Welcome, refreshments and casual networking. 7:00 Workshop begins.
Anyone is welcome to attend. Please use the booking form above to book your place.
Clare Evans is a Time management and Productivity coach and the author of 'Time Management For Dummies'. She works with individuals and companies both within the UK and Internationally through 1:1 coaching and tailored workshops. Helping you to make sense of and understand the various systems, processes and methodologies and enabling you to tailor them for your own or your teams needs, so you can work more productively and efficiently without having to put in long hours.
When & Where
Junior Chamber International (JCI) is the leading network to belong to if you want to develop your skills, expand your experiences and have fun at the same time.
JCI is an opportunity to further your personal development while making a real difference in your community. You can also get involved in projects, organise events, attend training and business events.
Network and make new friends - each event, business visit and training session is a networking opportunity for you. JCI is perfect if you are new to the area and want to widen your social circle and meet new friends. JCI always welcomes new young professionals to join the organisation. So if you are looking for an educational and social network JCI is the place for you!
JCI offers you the opportunity to do things that will make a difference for yourself and society such as:
- - Broaden your network of contacts
- - Sharpen your skills and improve your CV
- - network with other young professionals (business skills)
- - increase your confidence in public speaking and debating (professional skills)
- - support your local community and charitable projects (CSR and project management)
- - take on a local, national or international role on a council team (management and leadership skills)
- - travel to events locally, nationally and internationally
- - make new friends and have fun!
Our membership is diverse, from start-up entrepreneurs to people working in blue chip companies, non-profit organisations, students and charities. JCI members come from all walks of life and from all around the world. They are united in one common aim: to challenge and develop themselves.
Find out more about how you can get involved with JCI Portsmouth.