Improvement workshop for trusts in quality special measures
Thursday, 8 December 2016 from 10:30 to 14:00 (GMT)
A workshop for chairs and chief executives of NHS trusts and foundation trusts in special measures.
This workshop will take place on Thursday 8 December 2016, from 10:30am to 2pm. Registration will be open from 9:30am.
A sandwich lunch will be served from 1pm.
At this event you will:
- meet with other senior leaders of trusts in special measures, and several colleagues at NHS Improvement for constructive and supportive discussion on the challenges that you are facing
- hear from colleagues who have already brought about significant improvement in their organisations, the barriers that they faced and how they overcame them
- discuss the specific challenges that you face, share your individual learnings and think about what further support would help you and your next steps
- learn from the national perspective – where we’ve seen examples of relevant improvement, and how we can support your improvement effort
Who should attend?
- Chairs and chief executives of NHS trusts and foundation trusts in quality special measures are strongly encouraged to attend this event.
- If chairs and CE are unable to attend, deputies can attend instead
Key speakers so far:
Dr Kathy McLean, Executive Medical Director, NHS Improvement
- Andrew Morris, CEO, Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust