Actions and Detail Panel
Improving Personal Effectiveness
Sat 8 April 2017, 09:30 – 12:00 BST
Our "Saturday Morning CPD" sessions are designed for the busy professional.
Improving Personal Effectiveness is provides participants with the tools and techniques to enable them to understand the competence of self-management and how this can positively influence others within their team and organisation.
Attendees will gain an insight into their own management styles and development needs using a range of simple diagnostic tools which are designed to enable a personal development plan to be developed.
Key outcomes include:
- Identify a range of learning and development opportunities to support the achievement of a personal development plan
- Understand the range of management styles in order to identify their own style
- Understand the importance of time management
- Understand the positive impact that self-management has on other managers, colleagues a team members.
- Understand the importance of continuous feedback and self-reflection to enable self-management