San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Here at the Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) we're always keen to find new ways to help you grow your business. As one way of making this happen, we'd like to invite you along to our monthly event tailored to manufacturing SMEs.
Our Manufacturing Operational Efficiency team can offer direct and practical support to SMEs who want to:
- Improve operational efficiency (quality, cost & delivery)
- Adopt the latest manufacturing technologies
- De-risk investment in new product development
- Access funding to support business improvement/capability enhancement
At this event, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Have a 1-to-1 discussion with one of our experienced manufacturing practitioners, to see how we can help you
- Find out how to access UK Government-backed funding for SMEs
- Arrange a complimentary follow up line walk of your production facility from one of the MTC's experts - let a fresh pair of eyes help identify and agree key issues and opportunities for continuous, sustainable process improvement in your design & manufacturing processes
- Join the MTC 'SME Productivity Club'
You will also have the opportunity to learn more about the support you can access through the Manufacturing Technology Centre, and take a tour of our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and virtual reality suite.
We can arrange for experienced engineers to be available on the day to discuss specific challenges you may have, if you would like us to call you to arrange a 1-2-1 discussion, please provide a contact number when registering.
- 08:00: Registration & breakfast
- 08:30: Welcome to the MTC
- 08:45: Birmingham University speakers
- 09:00: MTC SME 'Productivity Club' - Reach Fund
- 09:15: MTC workshop tour
- 10:00: Coffee break
- 10:15: One-to-one meeting sessions
- 11:15: Wrap up session
- 11:30: Close. Guests are welcome to stay for networking and drinks.
What previous attendees say...
“Attending the MTC event was very useful. Having the opportunity to see the facilities at the site, discuss the potential for matched funding for projects e.g. automation and powder metallurgy analysis, and have a one-to-one detailed meeting made this a productive event for Reynolds.”
- Keith Noronha, Managing Director, Reynolds Technology Ltd
This event is free to attend, but registration is essential. Please note each attendee must be registered seperately and must bring ID upon arrival.
Registration will close at 12:00 on Monday 27th March.
For more information...
Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 07890 327 239.
Can't make it on 30th March? We will be holding these events on a monthly basis, so if you can't make it in March, please contact us and we'll make sure you receive an invitation to the next one.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Manufacturing Technology Centre
The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) represents a £40.5million publicly funded investment in the future of UK manufacturing. Working together with our industrial members, academia and other institutions, our focus is to prove new technologies on an industrial scale. In the electronics sector the MTC’s fully automated, state-of-art printed circuit board assembly facilities are positioned to support electronics companies in driving their outputs to higher levels of quality, delivery and productivity, without compromising production schedules on their own equipment.