Join us on 27 September for our Workshop “Improving the health of your Sales Department'
- What should you pay your sales team?
- How often do you train your sales team?
- Do you monitor your competitors success?
- What are you looking for from your sales team - do they know this?
- Do you measure your sales team from start to sale?
- Leave with action points that you can start putting into place immediately
- Leave feeling more confident to assess, review and develop your Sales Team
Matt Garman from Sales Plus Profit will share over 25 years of experience selling to and for owner/managed businesses by taking you through the above points. You will leave the session with actions points that you can start putting into place immediately.
The Workshop is aimed at MD's, CEO's, Business Owners, Sales Directors and Managers who recognise that their sales team are key to the future of their business and also the impact Brexit has had on the business community.
This is a great opportunity to take part in an interactive session and share your thoughts and ideas with your peers.
The Workshop will be held at MyHotel on Jubilee Street, Brighton on 27 September – please join us from 8.00am for a light breakfast and we will begin the Workshop at 8.30am.