Actions and Detail Panel
In Focus: Crowdfunding for Arts & Heritage Organisations (Glasgow)
Wed, May 24, 2017, 9:45 AM – 4:30 PM BST
This training event, brought to you by Resourcing Scotland’s Heritage and delivered by Arts & Business Scotland, will provide a ‘how-to’ guide to crowdfunding for cultural organisations.
There are places for arts and heritage organisations to participate in the event which is being delivered by Kirsty Gilchrist of SoLoCo and Lisa Westcott-Wilkins. The event will include:
- The who, what and why of crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding stories
- Practical group exercises
- Developing your network and target audience
The training will also incorporate a hands-on simulated crowdfund so that you can try out your new skills straight away.
A maximum of two tickets are available for each participating organisation and we are looking for organisations who are seriously considering undertaking a crowdfund and who have a project in mind.
When you book your tickets for the event you will be asked to give some background information on the project you are looking to support:
- Project name
- A few descriptive sentences about your project
- How much money are you looking to raise via your crowdfunding campaign?
- When are you planning to carry out your crowdfunding campaign?
- What is unique about this project for your organisation that will appeal to your target audience?
- What other outcomes would you like to achieve from your crowdfunding campaign?
Tickets cost just £50+VAT per person.