This In Focus session will explore the opportunities presented by corporate sponsorship for heritage groups and organisations. It is aimed primarily at those who have no or very little sponsorship experience. It is also a great refresher for those who need reminding of the basic principles and practice of this area of fundraising within the heritage sector.
The course will explore the following:
- What is sponsorship?
- Why businesses sponsor heritage
- How to identify potential business sponsors
- Understanding what businesses need from their sponsorships
- Write compelling sponsorship proposals
- How to maintain good and ongoing relationships with sponsors
This training is for you if you are seeking or considering seeking business sponsorship for your group or organisation’s activities or specific projects.