San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Forming part of Inbound Marketing Week, we're running this panel to explore the power of inbound marketing for the conference and events industry.
Titled 'The Inbound Marketing Playbook for Conferences', we're going to dive into:
- What is Inbound Marketing? And why does it matter?
- Why are conferences uniquely positioned to utilise inbound marketing?
- Where and how do you start with inbound marketing?
- How do you measure success with inbound marketing tactics?
- Kieran Flanagan, Marketing Director, HubSpot EMEA
- Liz Stanley, Engagement Marketing Strategist, UBM Live
- Ricardo Molina, Co-Founder & Director, BrightBull
- Mark Walker, Social & Content Marketing Manager - UK & Ireland, Eventbrite
Guests can arrive from 3.30pm for drinks and networking.
The panel will run from 4.00-5.00pm with additional drinks and networking at the end.
When & Where
Eventbrite is the online self-service ticketing company that empowers event organisers to plan, promote and sell out any event. Eventbrite has sold over 200 million tickets in 187 countries. Whether your event is about music, sports, food and beverage, arts and crafts… Eventbrite can help you make your event a success.