Email is an important communication tool. However for many people it is causing endless problems at work and home.
A simple solution is to focus on the email management practice called Inbox Zero. Inbox zero is all about reducing how much time and focus your inbox takes up.
Despite email being an important communication tool, it is just that at the end of the day, a tool. It helps you do your job, it is not your job.
In this workshop I will help you understand all aspects of inbox zero, actually get to (0) messages, have a plan to take back control of your inbox, save hours every week managing email and ensure you are tackling any problems you have with email.
Not sure if this workshop is for you? If any of the following sounds familiar then you could certainly benefit...
- You never get down to (0) messages or it's been months since you have
- You know you could manage email better but are unsure how to do it
- You feel like email is holding you back and limiting progress
- You get frustrated with spending so much time managing email
- You wish your email would get a life and let you enjoy yours
- You get a tidal wave of emails every day which means your inbox is constantly overflowing
- You are constantly checking your emails all day
- You are regularly distracted by email notifications
- You are fed up of receiving pointless emails that waste your time
- You check emails during holidays
- You feel like you have to be on call even outside work hours
- Your business has a bad email management culture which increases email volume, makes people less productive and contributes to poor communication
- You feel like you have to check email all the time in case you miss something important
- You are obsessed with clearning email as soon as they come in
- People you communicate with expect instant replies and foster bad email habits
Inbox zero is a concept that will help you ensure email is an effective and efficient communication tool. There's a lot more to this workshop than just inbox zero...here's a taster of what you get:
- How inbox zero can go wrong - and how you can use inbox zero to full effect.
- Identify why you turned to inbox zero and how to make sure it has the effect you really want.
- An 8 step formula to follow which will help you achieve inbox zero all the time.
- Create your own routine that will set boundaries around your use of email, ensuring you only check it a couple times per day.
- Change your email mindset to make achieving inbox zero something easy which comes naturally to you.
- Reduce the time you spend managing email, giving you extra time to work on important things.
- Ways to reduce the number of emails hitting your inbox every day.
- The easy process to manage that huge backlog of emails, no matter how many there are. Finally achieve (0) emails.
- 7 ways to protect yourself from email distractions. Believe it or not, one of these can be done in just 20 seconds!
- A simple solution to ensure any team or business uses email more effectively and buys into the change.
- Batching specific tasks into a weekly 30 minute session that saves you time every day!
- The key habits to stop in order to move towards inbox zero.
- Key advice on making sure you see real change in your email habits and mindset.
At the end of this workshop you will leave with an empty inbox and lots of strategies to ensure email is an effective and efficient communication tool that works on your terms.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is no parking directly at the workshop venue, there are 5 car parks within 5 minutes walk one of which is free. To view car parks in relation to the venue click here.