Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Inca Trail 2017
Machu Picchu, Peru
8th – 17th June 2017
Registration Fee: £250pp
Minimum Sponsorship: £3,750pp
Difficulty: Moderate to Hard
Register your details with us today to receive your free ENQUIRY pack by email!
The Inca Trail and the mystical ruins of Machu Picchu are the ultimate bucket list destination and Cancer Fund for Children are thrilled to offer you the opportunity to take part in this truly once in a lifetime charity trek!
This spectacular ten day challenge includes six days of trekking and camping along one of the most iconic trails in the world! Beginning in the bustling city of Cusco, you will experience impressive colonial architecture, pretty cobbled streets and explore the ruins of Saksayhuaman. Along the Inca Trail and the banks of the mighty Urubamba River, you will climb the Inca’s ancient stone steps that lead towards the Andes. On day 5, you will be blessed with majestic views from the notorious Dead Woman’s Pass at 4,270m. Your final day will be spent exploring the incredible sights of the lost city and UNESCO World Heritage site of Machu Picchu itself.
This is an incredible hiking challenge and wonderful opportunity to see a part of the world that may not always be so easy to visit – make sure you don’t miss out!
How your support will help…
In 2016, 150 more families will be told the devastating news that their child has cancer. They will begin the traumatic and stressful journey of treatment plans and hospital visits, whilst not knowing what the future will hold for them. Cancer Fund for Children is here for those children and their families by providing practical, emotional and financial support. We understand the devastating impact a cancer diagnosis can have on the whole family and that beyond the essential clinical care, there is a family life that needs to be rebuilt. By supporting us, you would be making sure that families across Northern Ireland don't have to face cancer alone.
Inca Trail Highlights:
• Discover Cusco, the historical capital of Peru
• Visit the ruins of Saksayhuaman and Llactapata
• Hike along the banks of the wild Urubamba River
• Ascend to the notorious Dead Woman’s Pass at 4270m
• Visit the lost city of Machu Picchu
• Trek through cloud forest and along stunning natural paths
Inca Trail Trek Package Includes:
• International and Domestic Flights
• All meals with the group, including breakfast, lunch and dinner (except during free time)
• All accommodation – hotels in Lima and Cusco / tents on the trail
• National Park / Reserve entrance fees
• Luggage and participant transfers
• Action Challenge Trek Leader
• Expedition Medic
• Full Support Team including English-speaking local guides
• Cancer Fund for Children rep
• 3 litres of treated water on trek daily
• Support mules and llamas – keep an eye out for Larry!
• Inca rail train from Machu Picchu to Cusco
• Celebratory Dinner on last day of trek
• Full support of Cancer Fund for Children fundraiser
• Pre-trek group meetings and training walks
• A tick for your bucket list, lifelong lasting memories and sense of wonderful achievement