The UK has one of the largest country delegations at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona through exhibitors and visitors to the show. At MWC 2016, an estimated 15 per cent of delegates were from the UK. MWC grew from 85,000 visitors in 2014 to in excess of 100,000 visitors in 2016 and is estimated to grow further in 2017.
More information on MWC 2017 taking place from 27th February - 2nd March 2017 can be found here:
This free workshop has been designed to provide a free mentoring session for those exhibiting and attending MWC, along with companies interested in knowing more about the event, exhibit packages, Department for International Trade activities and grants available through the Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP).
The workshop will help you learn about what is going on at the show, how best to prepare for the event, work out how to maximise your time and realise the importance of your actions post-event.
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE - REGISTER NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Agenda and speakers:
1. Introductions and 'The Mobile market and the importance of MWC 2017 industry insight': Stuart Revell, Managing Director, RTACS Ltd
2. The UK presence and Department for International Trade (DIT) activities at MWC 2017: Mark Birchall, Managing Director, Tradefair
3. GSMA presentations:
a. MWC 2017 Barcelona main exhibition and new features: William Neil, Director of Sales
b. Conference Programme and Keynotes: Nick Spencer, Conference Director
c. MWC Shanghai 2017: Patrick Ryder, Regional Sales Director
4. Getting the return on your MWC Investment: Neal Fullman, CEO, EarlyWMC
5. SME perspective; Importance of planning - Pre, during and post event: Milli d'Hangest d'Yvoy, Marketing Manager, TestPlant
6. Open forum discussion / workshop with speakers and attendees