Come and join us for this incredible workshop presented by Lizzy Nichol who gave us a taster at the November Meet up. The feedback from the taster was amazing. Get yourself ready to roll in 2016! Our events are aimed at supporting local women in business in a friendly and professional environment. You will make fantastic local new connections, new clients and new friends! All whilst gaining new skills and learning about other women's journey in business. We have private facebook groups where you will gain support, encouragement and empowerment to help you on a daily basis.
- Get clear on your 2016 lifestyle goals
- Create a personal manifesto to guide your year
- Learn the fundamentals of modern wellness
- Uncover what lights you up and how to build it into your life
- Design the support structure, daily routine and boundaries you need to thrive
- Find out how to stick to your plan and create lasting change
Places are limited so make sure you do book in.
When & Where
Amanda is a seasoned Marketing & Social Media professional with over 20 years of experience. Amanda is the founder of The Business Girls Network, an online and offline community providing local women in business with the training, support and empowerment they need, to be the very best they can be.
Terms & Conditions
- Strictly no refunds once booked.
- TBGN reserves the right to cancel the meet up without notice.
- TBGN will not be held responsible for any issues arising relating to the venue or speakers.
- By attending an event, the attendee agrees to any photography, content from the workshop to be used for marketing purposes.
- Attendees are responsible for all technology and power cables. It is NOT the responsibility of the organiser if the attendees lose power during an event.
- Please read the individual workshop details to make sure you understand the content of the workshop. If you have a question, please contact the organiser prior to booking the workop. Refunds will not be given if you simply decide the workshop is not for you.