Individual membership & donations
Become a friend of Tomorrow’s Company
- The opportunity to shape the organisation's research agenda through participation in its research discussions, and consultative workshops
- Reduced price copies of all publications
- The ability to learn from the experience and achievements of other members.
- Invitations to attend events on topical themes.
- Regular e-bulletins on developments relevant to Tomorrow's Company
- The opportunity to meet other individual and corporate members of Tomorrow's Company
- Invitations to events including the Tomorrow's Company Annual Lecture.
Donating to Tomorrow's Company
Our charitable remit is to educate others on business practice, via accessible publications and lectures. Through the overarching themes of Leadership & Talent, Sustainability & Models of Business Success and Governance & Stewardship, we address the systemic questions of the business world. Our work informs company law, creates international frameworks and shapes today’s business landscape in the UK and globally.
As a registered charity, Tomorrow’s Company could not continue to work on agenda-setting publications and events without donations from businesses and individuals that share our vision and help realise our objectives. Alongside our membership subscriptions and sponsorship, it is this money that makes up the vast majority of Tomorrow’s Company’s income.
To donate, please click the ‘Make a Donation’ button on the top right hand corner of this website. Thank you for considering making a donation to Tomorrow’s Company.
If you would like to donate time rather than money, consider volunteering for Tomorrow’s Company.
Save This Event
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our Delivery and Events Executive, Yolanda Villafuerte Abrego at
If you have any questions regarding individual memberships and donations please get in touch with our Corporate Relations Manager, Alex Maitland at