Actions and Detail Panel
Wed 12 October 2016, 13:30 – 16:30 BST
Why is this training important?
To ensure all individuals working within the health and social care sector are aware of their responsibilities to prevent infection and promote a healthy and safe environment.
Who needs this training/ qualification
All employees who have to complete personal care tasks
- Identify and understand the risks associated with supporting care needs
- How to reduce risks to all involved with personal care support
- Principles of safe hand washing
- Awareness of the legal requirements
- Apply the principles of infection control in practice
The half day course is delivered by presentation, discussion and practical demonstrations.
No formal assessment. All learners will receive a certificate of attendance