Actions and Detail Panel
Information, Advice & Business Network Meeting (IABN) - Green Park
Wed 22 March 2017, 19:30 – 21:30 GMT
PLEASE NOTE; ONCE THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED, IF YOU HAVE NOT BOOKED AND TURN UP ON THE DAY, DUE TO VENUE CAPACITY YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY.
19:00-19:30pm - Networking
19:30-21:00pm - Presentation
Provide managment updates on key priorities in Buckinghamshire including Ofsted inspection trends and updates, business management, policy, finance, regulation, training, staff recruitment, suitability and safeguarding.
Representatives from Childcare Works who were awarded the contract from the Department for Education to deliver support to providers and local authorities to implement the extended entitlement to 30 hours will be attending our IABN meetings. They will be covering topics such as:
- Policy context - the changing shape of supply in the early years sector
- The local market, explore how providers currently deliver early education and how parents currently access their entitlement
- The options for and practicalities of different delivery models
- A potential model/models of delivery which will work for providers with an emphasis on collaborative models
- Practical considerations and day to day organisation
- Action planning - the next steps providers need to take
We are anticipating a high demand for places at the IABN’s so please book your place early if you haven’t already done so! Due to this, the event has been extended to 21:30.