Actions and Detail Panel
Ingredients 2 Inspire: Finance & Agribusiness Conference, Cairo
Mon, 22 May 2017, 17:00 – Tue, 23 May 2017, 22:00 EET
Under the patronage of His Excellency Abdul Moneim El-Banna, the Egyptian Minister of Agriculture, 'I2I Africa: Finance & Agribusiness Conference' will be an opportunity to network and take action around the unlocked potential of the agribusiness sector in Africa.
I2I Africa will bring together the worlds of finance and agribusiness to focus on real solutions that support the economic and social development of the agriculture industry in Africa.
This leading conference for financing agribusiness will unite business leaders, government ministers, IPA’s, private sector companies and private equity firms to facilitate bilateral agreements that will grant access to funds that have the potential to support innovative agribusiness projects in Africa.
Register today to join a host of government officials, C-level decision makers, investors and agribusinesses to shape the future of agriculture in Africa.
Participating organisations include:
- African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Banque Misr
- International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
- European Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Food and Agricultural Organisation of the United Nations (FAO)
- European Union (EU)
- African Export-Import Bank (Afrexim)
- General Authority for Investment and Free Zones (GAFI)
- Ministry of African Affairs, Egypt
For more information, visit the official event website: www.i2iafrica.com