San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
WMG at the University of Warwick is hosting a free two day event programme designed for SME owner/managers entitled the "Innovation Feast". Over the two days businesses can expect to garner valuable insight, tools and guidance to take their organisations forward into the New Year.
The programme runs from 2.00pm-8.00pm on 10th December and 8.00am-3.00pm on 11th December.
• Business leaders, engineers, designers and technologists from some of the country’s most innovative organisations share their insights
• Awards ceremony celebrating this year’s most successful SME innovations
• Festive networking, drinks reception and buffet dinner
• Networking breakfast
• Hands on workshops and lab sessions, providing valuable takeaways for your business
• Workshop themes include: Customer Insights, Customer Centred Innovation, Circular Manufacturing, Internet of Things, Additive Manufacturing, e-Security and Angel/Crowdfunding Finance.
• Workshops supported by partners including: Rant & Rave Ltd, Viadynamics and the Midlands Assembly Network
Due to venue restrictions, tickets are strictly limited to only one delegate per company. Companies are however welcome to send a different person to each day, please add each registrant's name and the day they will be attending on the booking form.
REGISTER QUICKLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
When & Where
WMG SME Group
About Us: The WMG SME Group is a dynamic team based at the University of Warwick, pioneering support for innovation in small and medium sized businesses. We accelerate productivity and growth in SMEs by applying research-led tools and techniques, building sustainable and collaborative relationships.
We provide workshops and technology demonstrations, access to cutting edge manufacturing equipment, and customised company projects. We also offer technology focused networking events and opportunities for joint research. Funded by Innovate UK, our support is available to SMEs in the manufacturing sector.
Support Themes: Smart Factories, Smart Products, Low Volume Manufacturing, Materials Testing, Customer Insights, and New Business Models
Contact Us: Twitter: @WMGSME or firstname.lastname@example.org