Actions and Detail Panel
Innovation for Growth Workshop
Thu 24 November 2016, 09:30 – 16:00 GMT
The Enterprise Europe Network in partnership with Stratford-on-Avon District Council is organising a one day workshop to help you explore new ways to innovate and grow your business to its potential.
Improve your business model
Are you a start-up or an established small to medium-sized business (SME) with innovation at your heart? If so, you can benefit from a one day workshop designed to help ambitious businesses in the Stratford District to examine their own business model and question their value proposition.
The workshop will offer practical insights into the Business Model Canvas and Value Proposition Canvas methodology developed by Strategyzer.com. Our trainers will use well known examples to demonstrate effective application of the tool and show you how to apply techniques to develop effective high growth business models. Research shows that enhancing your core business competencies' can accelerate growth - and this workshop is relevant to companies across all sector.
Learn about funding for innovation
The workshop will also introduce available grant funding opportunities for innovation covering:
- the Horizon 2020 SME Instrument
- the new simplified funding offer from Innovate UK
- and the full range of local support and advice available from Stratford-on-Avon District Council, Innovate2Succeed and the Enterprise Europe Network
If your're a business with ambition and capacity for high growth, this workshop has been specifically designed to help you
The workshop will be practical and interactive and led by experienced Innovation Advisers from the Enterprise Europe Network. Companies will concentrate solely on the growth of their business and on completion of the training, they will come away with:
- a clearly defined value proposition, helping them find more customers easily
- a robust business model
- an iterative tool that can be reapplied to all future product development and innovation
Who should attend?
The workshop is suitable for senior leadership teams including Chief Executives, technology, sales, marketing, strategy and finance leads in all business sectors. The workshop is aimed at:
- Innovative businesses with potential, ambition and capacity for growth
- New business owners who would like to ensure their planned business model is robust
- Business owners who would like to launch a new innovation within their existing business
- Technology led businesses