Actions and Detail Panel
Innovation for Growth Workshop
Thu 27 April 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
The Enterprise Europe Network in partnership with the Black Country Growth Hub is organising a one day workshop to help you explore new ways to innovate and grow your business to its potential.
Are you a start-up or an established small to medium-sized business (SME) based in the Black Country?
Do you have an ambition to ...Grow?
Develop new products or services?
Improve existing processes or investigate new market opportunities?
YES! Then this free one day workshop can help you.
This day promises to be informative and inspiring, you will walk away with tried and tested tools you need to improve your business model and grow your business to its potential.
Our trainers will guide you through a Business Model Canvas, a visual strategic management tool that will help you to map, discuss, design and invent new business models by defining your business activities on one page. On completion, your bespoke canvas will identify opportunities for growth and help you to respond to changing market conditions.
Learn about funding for innovation
The workshop will also introduce available grant funding opportunities for innovation covering:
- the Horizon 2020 SME Instrument
- the new simplified funding offer from Innovate UK
- and the full range of local support and advice available from the Black Country Growth Hub, Innovate2Succeed and the Enterprise Europe Network
If your're a business with ambition and capacity for high growth, this workshop has been specifically designed to help you
The workshop will be practical and interactive and led by experienced Innovation Advisers from the Enterprise Europe Network. Companies will concentrate solely on the growth of their business and on completion of the training, they will come away with:
- a clearly defined value proposition, helping them find more customers easily
- a robust business model
- an iterative tool that can be reapplied to all future product development and innovation
Who should attend?
The workshop is suitable for senior leadership teams including Chief Executives, technology, sales, marketing, strategy and finance leads in all business sectors. The workshop is aimed at:
- Innovative businesses with potential, ambition and capacity for high growth
- New business owners who would like to ensure their planned business model is robust
- Business owners who would like to launch a new innovation within their existing business
- Technology led businesses
Date and Time
Wolverhampton Business Solutions Centre
Development Centre, Glaisher Drive
Wolverhampton Science Park