Want to access the latest thinking and cutting edge technology to grow your business?
The WMG SME Team is running its next "Innovation Programme" Day at the new International Institute for Product and Service Innovation.
During the day as an SME you will:
- Hear from experts in digital technology, advanced materials and people-centred innovation
- Benefit from advice and support to get your ideas moving
- Learn about the latest technologies to develop your business
- Hear from companies that have already worked with us
- Get to access a further one day (minimum) of funded assistance for your business
- Get to discuss any ideas you have to help your business grow with technology experts
- Network with other likeminded businesses
- People Centred Innovation - How to understand your customers and design products and services that better respond to customer emotion and behaviour
- Digital tools for Business - How to benefit from the latest apps and digital tools to develop new products and services or manage business processes
- Adding value to your products - Discovering what technologies are now available to improve the functionality of your products, as well as novel prototyping and low volume manufacturing techniques
When & Where
WMG SME Team
WMG SME Team
WMG, University of Warwick has a dedicated SME Programmes Team that links SMEs directly with the research and emerging technologies available at the new International Institute for Product and Service Innovation. WMG has a long tradition of working with small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in order to help them access new technologies and become more competitive.
Services and Expertise
The team offers a range of services including expert consultancy, workshops, technology demonstrations, access to research and development, access to funding, access to students and graduates.
We have expertise in a range of areas across digital technologies, materials, manufacturing and user focussed design. Current key themes incude: smarter social media, cloud technologies, product and service evaluation, visitor experience technology, energy usage initiatives, smart materials, plastic electronics, sustainable polymers and composites.
Via: Twitter: @wmgsme or email@example.com