Actions and Detail Panel
Innovative Access to Public Services Network Leadership Group (IAPS NLG) Me...
Fri 16 September 2016, 10:00 – 13:30 BST
This is a closed meeting for members of the IAPS Network Leadership Group and invited guests only
The IAPS (Innovative Access to Public Services) Network Leadership Group (NLG) provides support and governance over the activities undertaken within the programme of work laid out and approved by the iNetwork Executive Board for the IAPS Programme strand.
The summary objective of the IAPS Programme is to enable local public services to be accessed by the right people in an effective, efficient and join up way.
Group members must be from Authorities/Organisations that hold a current membership subscription with iNetwork. Exceptions can be considered by the iNetwork Executive Board.
If you would like to participate or learn more about the group please contact Shelley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current NLG Members:
- Ben Renucci (Carlisle City Council)
- Jamie Whyte (Trafford Council)
- Jane Farnworth (Cheshire East Council)
- Jillian Gillespie (Carlisle City Council)
- John Ryan (Bolton Council)
- Mandy Kinder (Tameside Council)
- Rahna Riley (Rochdale Council)
- Shaun Walsh (West Lancashire Council)
- Toni Bosworth (Wirral Council)
- Zorah Zancudi (Calderdale Council)
Attending iNetwork members:
- Phil Swan (iNetwork Director)
- Shelley Heckman (iNetwork IAPS Programme Lead)