REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED. IF YOU ARE A COMMISSIONER AND WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND, YOU CAN CLAIM A PLACE BY EMAILING: email@example.com.
The agenda for this event is now available. Download here.
Join us for the afternoon and learn from some of England’s most innovative commissioners.
We will hear from award winning CCGs about how they have mastered that difficult balance of both improving care and achieving efficiency – and won accolades as a result.
Also, how do we know we are commissioning best practice? We will hear from Leader in commissioning evidence informed care at West of England Academic Health Science Network, GP Dr Peter Brindle.
A brief order of the afternoon is as follows:
- 12.00 Networking lunch
- Introduction by Dr Tony Naughton, CCO of Fylde & Wyre CCG
- Presentations from: Halton; Fylde & Wyre; East Lancs; Liverpool and High Weald CCGs
- What impresses award judges; how the Innovation Agency can support CCGs by Dr Liz Mear, CEO of Innovation Agency
- Evidence-based practice by Peter Brindle, Medical Director of West of England AHSN
- 4.30pm: networking over refreshments
Who should attend?
Senior health and care staff with a keen interest in innovative commissioning.
You can download and share the event flyer here.
Who is hosting this event?
This event is jointly hosted by the Innovation Agency, the Academic Health Science Network for the North West Coast; and Fylde & Wyre CCG.
Places are limited so please don't delay in registering.
We hope to see you there!