Actions and Detail Panel
Inside Out 2017
Sat, 6 May 2017, 09:30 – Sun, 7 May 2017, 17:00 BST
Two days of teaching, worship, fun and community projects for all ages #ccrinsideout
Inside Out is an exciting opportunity to seek God’s transformation for ourselves and our local community in 2017 as we experience and share God’s grace:
- By the Book with relevant teaching for all age groups including guest speakers Mark & Sue Collinson
- In the Spirit with worship and prayer throughout the weekend including special celebratory service 3pm on Sunday to celebrate found's 5th birthday
- Through Community with time to talk, eat and pray with others including Saturday games night (board games, table tennis, Nerf and more) plus Sunday afternoon found vintage tea
- On the Job with a range of projects for everyone to bless our local community
NB. One day tickets also available, click 'Tickets' above to book.
Saturday 6th May 2017
9.30 Welcome Refreshments
10.00 Welcome, introductions and worship
10.20 Session 1: Adult Teaching & Kids Groups
11.00 Break including refreshments
11.40 Session 2 with Discussion: Adult Teaching & Kids Groups
12.40 Ploughman's Lunch
1.40 Prayer & Sending Out
2.00 Afternoon Local Projects (project details here)
4.30 Welcome back and worship
4.50 Session 3: Adult Teaching & Kids Groups
7.00 Giggles & Games - indoor and outdoor games for all ages
Sunday 7th May 2017
8.30 Holy Communion Service
10.00 Welcome Prayer & Sending Out
10.20 Morning Local Projects (project details here)
12.40 Roast Lunch
2.00 Parish Prayer Walk
3.00 Celebration Service (including thanksgiving for found)
4.00 Vintage Cream Tea: found's 5th birthday party
(Please note that there will be no 10.30 or 6.30 service at Christ Church this weekend)
Who can attend inside out?
Anyone who attends or has a connection to Christ Church Roxeth is welcome to attend inside out
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to attend inside out?
There are no age limits to attend inside out - everyone is welcome; but you will need to get a ticket in advance. The great news is that the under threes go free!
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- If you would like to print tickets at home, select eTicket.
- If you would like us to print your ticket for you then select Collect - Pick up tickets at the venue the day of event.
Why do I have to pay to come to church?
Your inside out ticket price includes hot drinks and snacks on arrival and at break times, four meals (see menu below), age appropriate teaching (including visiting speakers),.amazing worship, fun activities, community projects and a few surprises. The church doesn't receive any external funding so we thought the fairest way to cover the costs of inside out was for participants to pay their way.
Our vision is that everyone who wants to attend inside out will be able to come! We recognise that there will be those who are able to pay the full amount for tickets while others may only be able to pay a contribuition towards the cost of the weekend. If you feel called to make an additional donation please choose donation along with your other ticket(s).
We have tried to keep the cost as low as possible and included discounts for children, young people, students. senior citizens and those on jobseekers allowance. For those who are still not sure if they can afford to come please talk to the vicar in confidence about our subsidised places scheme.
How can I contact the inside out team with any questions?
- call us on 020 8422 3241
- email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit us Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 16:00 at Christ Church, Roxeth Hill, Harrow, HA2 0JN
Can I update my registration information?
You may update your registration information until Tuesday 2nd May. Please note that places on some parish projects are strictly limited and allocated on a "first come; first served" basis - so book early to avoid disappointment.
We hope you can join us for, what promises to be, a great weekend of teaching, worship, fun and community projects for all ages.
Christ Church Roxeth