What's it all about?
Over the course of a day, the event will bring together thinkers, practitioners, experts and visionaries to discuss where ideas come from, how they can be developed, and how they can deliver the greatest impact.
Now in its fourth year, Inspiration will once again be held at the Royal Geographical Society, 1 Kensington Gore, London on the 22nd September 2016.
Inspiration is a celebration of creativity, ideas and innovation.
Creativity drives business success:
- Creative businesses outperform their competitors in both revenue growth and market share
- Creativity drives innovation, and forms an integral part of global business agendas
- Creative companies are highly desirable places to work, attracting the best talents and winning the most accolades
- But for creativity to succeed, it needs to start from the top
What will I get from Inspiration?
Inspiration is about ideas - where they come from, how to develop them and how to get the most out of them. You’ll leave the event with new ways of thinking about creativity and new strategies for getting ideas accepted and applied within your organisation.
But Inspiration is also about being inspired. You’ll have new confidence in your own ability to be creative and to work with other people’s ideas to achieve the best possible results.
Inspiration will leave you better prepared for what the future holds.
Who should attend?
This is an event for everybody involved in communication or managing a business. Inspiration will help you explore you and your business’s creativity, deliver exceptional insight, and give you the tools to help innovate and stand out from the crowd.
This event is for you, if…
- You own or run a business and would like it to become more innovative
- You want to inspire your team and develop a culture of innovation
- You want to improve your own creativity and ability to innovate