Inspire Maths School Improvement: EYFS Day
Join us for this enjoyable and interactive session where we will explore the Inspire Maths approach as well as how to embed deep conceptual understanding and support successful transition from Foundation Stage to KS1.
In this session we will investigate:
- how to ensure a successful transition from Foundation stage to Inspire Maths 1
- the core principles of the Singapore approach to the teaching and learning of mathematics. What is it? Why does it work? How does it work?
- how to embed deep conceptual understanding
- the theories underpinning Inspire Maths
- the development of early mathematical thinking, number sense, fluency and mathematical conversations
- how you can ensure that children have secure foundations and are ready for KS1
This is an interactive workshop where you will be doing the maths, considering how to engage the children in some tricky concepts whilst having an enjoyable, stimulating and thought provoking time. You will have plenty of opportunities to ask questions.
Date: 13th June 2017
Venue: ETC Venues – Maple House, 150 Corporation Street, Birmingham, B4 6TB
Timings: 08.45 – 15.45 (Coffee and Registration from 09.00; 09.15 start).
Please note there is no parking available at this venue.
Cancellation can be made up to four weeks before the event by contacting us directly at email@example.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
Oxford School Improvement is designed to help you get the best results for your children by working with you on the issues that really matter.