Sales Have Ended
Welcome to the Inspired Women BIG Conversation - 27th Sept
Our the passed 12 months Inspired Youth has been running various Inspired Women projects in schools across Norfolk and Suffolk. These projects have involved hundreds of young women and many local business women. The sessions have been a mixture of high emotions, honest sharing, and some amazing outcomes both for the young women taking part, and the mentors supporting the projects.
After this first year of working on Inspired Women activitely in schools, there feels a real need for a wider conversation involving young women, local leaders and those involved in youth work and education. A need for a BIG Conversation.
In September, Inspired Youth will host the first Inspired Women BIG Conversation, and a chance to hear from some of those who have been involved with Inspired Women in schools, and some of those who are inspiring others in the world of work.
This FREE to attend event is a great opportunity to share your thoughts on areas such as;
- What is an inspirational person and why is it important that we have them in our lives. How can they help young women.
- Self esteem and self confidence. What impacts this and what long term effects does this have on life choices, especially for young women
- What are the next steps for Inspired Women - what is needed and when
There are also limited sponsorship packages available to support this first event. For £10 + VAT you can sign up as a supporter for this event. Benefits include your brand logo on the Inspired Youth / Women website and to display a pop up banner at the event.
We also have two main event sponsor packages available at £150 + VAT. Benefits include;
- Logo on all marketing for the event
- Main event branding on the day
- Live interview on stage on the day
- Inclusion in PR online via social media leading up to the event and on the day
To register your interest for the sponsorship packages, contact the Inspired Youth team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Teas and coffees are available on arrival and during the break.
8:30-9:15 - Arrival / Networking
9:15-11:30 - Big Conversation
11:30-12:00 - Free networking and meet other local projects
12:00 - Close
Get involved today. Be part of the BIG Conversation