Actions and Detail Panel
Inspiring Entrepreneurs - 'Brilliant Brands'
Thu 15 June 2017, 18:00 – 20:45 BST
Brilliant Brands is the latest offering in our series of 'Inspiring Entrepreneurs' events, where our Newcastle audience link up to a live panel discussion held at the British Library in London, featuring some of the country's top entrepreneurs. Their interactive discussion will focus on the importance of a strong brand, how to develop and maintain this and the difference that this has made to their business success. The British Library panel will include:
- Ryan Kohn (co-founder of Propercorn)
- Logan Plant (founder of Beavertown Brewery)
- Anjum Anand (founder of The Spice Tailor)
- Gem Misa (co-founder of Cauli Rice)
Prior to joining the British Library for the live event at 7.00pm, we will have our own local event and we are pleased to welcome Julia Austin, founder of Tyne Bank Brewery as our guest-speaker for the evening. Tyne Bank Brewery moved into their new premises on Walker Road in 2016, expanding production and launching a bar and events venue. Julia will tell us about their journey and how they have established their brand within the increasingly competitive market for craft beers.
Ward Hadaway Law Firm are our hosts for this event, at their recently refurbished conference facility on Newcastle's Quayside. This will provide a great setting for what should be an inspiring and informative evening.
Programme for the evening will be:
- 6.00pm - 6.15pm Registration, refreshments and networking
- 6.15pm - 7.00pm Guest Speaker - Julia Austin, Tyne Bank Brewery
- 7.00pm - 8.45pm Brilliant Brands - live panel discussion, streamed from the British Library
- 8.45pm Close