An unmissable introduction to the power of Marketing Mastery.
Please be prepared to throw out some myths, mis-truths and some down-right misguided mayhem that the marketing world has sleepwalked into....
... and learn how successful businesses really "think" about and execute their Marketing.
Our Marketing Mastery course is designed for SMEs and Startups. If that's you, then you need to know this information. This webinar will provide you with tangible, real-world tools and knowledge to get you started and is not going to be a sales pitch. We promise.
- Did you know that "social" only accounts for 7% of product/service recommendations.
- Did you know that Google's search engine doesn't care about your website page's meta tags? And that spending precious resources on Search Engine Optimisation is probably a waste of your limited time and money... Or can be nuked by other activities that are far more rewarding.
- That "hamster-wheel" activities (which digital agencies rely on for their monthly fees) are almost certainly not a great use of your budget.
- That "content marketing" is great in principle... but usually completely flawed in practice. We'll show you why... and what do about it?
- That outsourcing your marketing almost always gets weaker results than taking ownership of your marketing skills as a core in-house requirement. For too long SME business owners have pushed marketing and tech onto someone else and not reaped the rewards they could have done.
There are so many mis-guided, "truths" out there that we know it's going to be hard for some of you to accept. Myths like "When you take a customer to a landing page, don't provide them with any other navigation except for the call to action". This is completely flawed. And not actually true. And, if it is (bizarrely) true for your specific business, it most definitely isn't for thousands of others. And we'll explain why. Marketers love these kind of "cause & effect" beliefs because it feels like they have measurable, granular control. But they don't. A Marketing Master knows this... and works with it - not against it.
The "digital marketing" world is full of people measuring things and creating cause and effect justifications for irrational outcomes. Similar to someone who always sees red lorries with ladders at the scene of a fire and jumping to the conclusion that fire engines must be the cause of fires, not only is the marketing data skewed and statistically irrelevant (and sometimes not relevant at all)... but, often, the marketers are measuring the wrong thing in the first place... or neglecting to measure the whole scenario.
Marketing is a complex world... We'll show you how to see it from a new, clearer and different perspective.
So... What is this webinar all about? - Making your marketing so much more effective whilst being a whole lot easier to execute - and increasing your profits.
Marketing Mastery is about building "Marketing Leverage" and "Marketing Strength" - created by investing deep and focussed time mastering the 7 Elements of Marketing Clarity.
Marketing Leverage is all about doing something once (or only a few times) and getting ongoing returns, multiple times - without having to keep working on it.
Marketing Strength means building layers and layers of success factors that accumulate over time to create long term strength and momentum. It also helps you hire the right people and protects you when things go wrong.
This webinar will show you how we do this by taking you through the 7 Stages of Marketing Clarity. Why bother? Well... By mastering the 7 Elements of Marketing Clarity we:
- Reduce time spent on spent on strategizing... and free up time for innovation
- Reduce time spent on marketing indecision... and build marketing confidence
- Reduce time spent on “hamster wheel” activities... and free up time for brand building or culture building.
- Reduce wasted marketing budget by only concentrating on what works
- Reduced competition by truly and authentically being remarkably different ad valuable.
- Increased smart use of marketing systems and automation tools.
- Increased leverage of technologies... and knowing what to do with the results
- Increased capability of staff/suppliers as a result of clearer briefs/objectives/communication
- Increased customer satisfaction from experiencing well designed brand interactions and experiences
- Increased profits to put back into business growth.
What's the catch? - No Catch. But there is a 'challenge'.
The challenge is that the marketing myths have become so embedded (and so many people have so much to gain from reaffirming them) that I know some of you may be pretty resistant to some of this information. But I promise you it's what truely successful marketers are focussing on.
So, all I ask is that you come on the call with an open mind. And, I will do my very best to peel back the layers of misguided marketing distractions and reveal an enlightened way of thinking about your marketing activity.
Sign up now!
There's only 200 tickets for this event so please make sure you book your space. All the tickets are just £10.00. We'll send you a URL/link to the online webinar page a few minutes before the start of the session.
Why are there no free tickets?
- We have done free tickets before. And people snapped them up. And then didn't bother coming on the call. Which meant other people could have had those tickets and it was less enjoyable doing a webinar to fewer people than we were expecting. So... all we ask is that you pay a token £10.00... and turn up.
- Because what I will share with you has massive value. I absolutely know you will get thousands of pounds worth of value from it. If you choose not to pay £10.00 then maybe I have failed to communicate the value above. But, if you've even got the slightest inkling that Marketing is more complex now-a-days and you could be more effective at it, then £10.00 isn't too much to dip your toe in the water and learn some new information.