San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This workshops are for people from Barking and Dagenham organisations with
Thursday 30th June - Inspiring Online Fundraisers
‘Inspiring Online Fundraisers’ will focus on the key steps that small and local charitable organisations should take to tap into their supporter base, inspire online fundraisers, increase donations and turn new donors into long term supporters.
Online fundraisers can be of great value to small and local charities, helping groups to raise money in a way that is both time and cost effective. Moreover,fundraisers also increase awareness by sharing their efforts with friends, family and colleagues.
We will explore the following topics:
- ● Why online fundraisers are important for small charities
- ● Where to find fundraisers: asking your supporter base
- ● Fun fundraising ideas – more than just marathons!
- ● Supporting fundraisers to reach their potential
- ● Maximising the legacy: tips to keep new donors engaged
Outcome: Participants will come away with new ideas of who to engage in their community and how to encourage members of the public to take on a challenge through an inspiring story.
There will be a booking limit of no more than two people from each organisation.
Terms and conditions - the small print
- We will make an administration charge of £20 when participants do not attend this event.
- We will not make this charge where participants give us four working days’ notice of cancellation. If you send a substitute from your organisation the administration charge will not apply. Please let us know the name and contact details (email and phone) of the substitute.
- We reserve the right not to admit participants who turn up more than 30 minutes late unless we are given advance notice. We will make an administration charge when participants are refused admittance.
For further information please contact Chris: email email@example.com, tel: 020 8532 7328
When & Where
Barking & Dagenham Council for Voluntary Service
We aim to increase access to high quality training for Voluntary and Community Organisations and Social Enterprises providing services for the public benefit of residents in Barking and Dagenham.
For more information, please visit: