It's Global Entrepreneurship Week, and we are celebrating by holding St Albans' first ever Social Enterprise networking event; we're going to be putting the social into social enteprise.
If you are a local social entrepreneur, an enterprising charity, or a support agency who works with social enterprises, then this informal event is for you.
Come along to;
- meet other local social enterprises, swap details and make connections,
- hear about the increased FREE business support & training package available from STANTA and Wenta,
- hear about the social enterprise grants available from St Albans CVS, specifically for new support & care social enterprises.
Free coffee/tea and cake/pastries.
10-10:30 - arrivals and networking
- Catherine Ross, CVS St Albans : welcome
- Mel Hilbrown, STANTA: free business support and training package available
- Kate Newton, CVS St Abans : funds of interest currently open for applications
- Catherine Ross, CVS St Albans, upcoming events, and launch of grants programme
- Plus a chance for you to share news of interest to the group
11-11:30 - networking
First 10 "early bird" tickets are FREE. Then £5.
(We're a charity, and this is to cover the costs of running the event ... we don't make a profit!)