What's the No. 1 driver of a great day at work? And what's the key to doing our best work? The answer to these questions might surprise you.
In this enlightening and engaging session, author and performance specialist Chantal Burns will share insights from her ground-breaking research and her best-selling book Instant Motivation. She will reveal why the majority of us overlook the most crucial factor when it comes to thriving at work - and why a simple understanding holds the key to motivation, fulfilment and a high performance mindset.
At this event you will discover:
- The one thing that 90 per cent of people don't realise about performance and why it holds the key to every organisational issue that workers and leaders face.
- The widespread Motivation Myth that slows us down and stifles creativity
- Why being unhappy at work is like being afraid of bridges
- How you can achieve instant clarity in any situation
- Why change is so much easier than we think.
Chantal Burns is an international speaker, coach and performance expert. Her book Instant Motivation: The surprising truth behind what really drives top performance was WHSmith's Non-Fiction Book of the Month as well as being an Amazon No. 1 Bestseller in Business & Law and Mind, Body and Spirit.
When & Where
CIPD Hertfordshire Branch
Hertfordshire is one of the largest CIPD branches with over 3,000 members. We run a lively programme of evening and weekend events, designed to help local HR practitioners develop their professional knowledge and network with like-minded people. We also have active special interest groups for self-employed consultants, learning and development specialists and those interested in policy issues. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests to one of our branch events soon! For event queries, please email email@example.com