Actions and Detail Panel
Wed, 16 Nov 2016, 09:30 – Thu, 17 Nov 2016, 17:00 GMT
Integrated Live is a two-day marketing conference and exhibition dancing on the cutting edge of modern marketing.
The event will offer deep insight and solutions that will enable attendees to understand how the integration of ‘traditional’ and ‘digital’ marketing will help deliver their objectives.
Using case-studies from the world’s leading experts and organisations to explain what has worked and what hasn’t, the event will provide up-to-the minute advice on the ‘NOW’ as well as a glimpse into the future.
1. Meet over 120 experts and thought leaders in our 7 theatres
2. Learn how to harness ‘digital’ with ‘traditional’ marketing
3. Discover the latest techniques to find, acquire & retain customers
4. Understand marketing, from mobile, social & marketing automation, to video, print, broadcast, and a lot more
5. Arm yourself with a powerful toolkit of effective ideas
These two days are going to be brimming with knowledge, inspiration and expert advice. Integrated Live will have a wide range of speakers across the marketing spectrum, including:
Chris Grimsey - Google Analytics, Lord Bilimoria - Founder of Cobra Beer, Jacqueline Bourke - Creative Research at Getty Images, Purna Virji - Microsoft, Paul Stevenson - Head of Enterprise Marketing at O2 UK - and many more!
As well as the amazing speakers offering top tips and insight, we have The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing as our official training partner.
So what are you waiting for?
Attend the UK’s foremost modern marketing event and discover how marketing as a discipline is evolving in our always-on, increasingly digital world - register now!
View the agenda at www.integrated.live