Actions and Detail Panel
Integration Forum - Evidencing Progress (Data)
Tue 11 April 2017, 12:30 – 15:00 BST
Following our Integration 101 session in the morning (n.b. you can book for both the morning and the afternoon session if you wish); our next topic-based Integration Forum will be focussing mostly on data.
We would like to explore with you:
- What is captured currently?
- What is being reported to partnerships?
- What is it used for and what data is used well?
- How do we know if partnerships are doing well and how the third sector contributes, and how do we tell that story?
- How are partnerships sharing their stories of progress and good news with people?
The forum is open to anyone with an interest in health and social care integration, and will run from 1pm - 3pm, with lunch being served at 12.30pm. Teas and coffees will be served at the meeting. Places are free but limited, so please do book your space early and let us know of any accessibility or dietary requirements in advance.