This free one day conference provided by Positive Practice Mental Health Collaborative and Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust.
Health and care professionals will be showcasing positive practice across integrated mental health care .
Delegates will hear from the new National Mental Health Director Tim Kendall, as well as Yorkshire based Collaborative members who will be sharing their experience of working across mental and physical health care organisations. There will also be an update from the Positive Practice MH Collaborative on their ongoig work.
Presentations will include
1. Tim Kendall - National Mental Health Clinical Director
2. Bradford award winning First Response Service – Sarah Deacon, Clinical Manager, Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust, and Grainne Eloi, Interim Head of Mental Health Acute and Community Services, Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust
3. How agencies across Bradford have come together to develop a whole system approach, cited as national best practice to crisis care,
Debra Gilderdale, Interim Director of Operations and Nursing, Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust, and Mark Trewin, Service Manager, Bradford Council Mental Health Services, and Kim Shutler-Jones, Chief Executive Office, The Cellar Trust, and Michelle Boon, Mind, Bradford
4. Bradford’s work to achieve parity across physical and mental health using their physical health template - Kate Dale Physical Health Lead Academic Health Science Network and Angela Moulson Lead GP for Metal Health Services at Bradford District CCG
5. West Yorkshire Urgent and Emergency Mental Health Vanguard, West Yorkshire Urgent Emergency Care Vanguard Leads:
Emergency Planning, Guy Brookes, Medical Lead of Leeds MH Partnership Trust
Fire Rescue Service, Chris Kirby, Group Manager, West Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Services
C&YP / NHSE Pilot around Safer Spaces, Kelly Barker, Clinical Manager, CAMHS, Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust
MH Screening tool progress with an Acute general hospital setting, Val Rhodes, Academic Health Science Network Project Lead
6. Suicide prevention across West Yorkshire, Mike Doyle, Deputy Director of Nursing, Clinical Governance and Safety South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
7. A very enhanced Community team as an alternative to locked rehabilitation, Mike Hunter, Clinical Director for Inpatient and Community Mental Health Services, Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust
8. Local authority integrated care, Mark Trewin, Service Manager, Bradford Council Mental Health Services, and Kate Linhart, Consultant Social Worker, Hertfordshire Partnership Foundation Trust
9. Panel from BDCFT, Bradford Local Authority, West Yorkshire Police, Fire Service Rescue, VCS
There will be lots of opportunities for discussion and networking
for further information please contact email@example.com