Actions and Detail Panel
Integrity Accountancy: 1-2-1 Support Sessions
Tue 17 January 2017, 10:00 – 15:00 GMT
Would you like the opportunity to discuss your business with a Chartered Management Accountant, with practical advice on increasing the long term feasibility of your business?
Bring yourself, your business ideas and a list of question for a free 20 minute slot with an experienced accountant that will advise you in an open and honest manner on topics including as:
- The pro’s and con’s and requirements of being VAT Registered
- How to make your business attractive for investment
- Getting your business from an idea to trading
- Limiting your tax liabilities
- Funding and support available for businesses
- How to bring in staff effectively and efficiently
- Planning for your business’s future
- Amongst other topics.
Please ensure you book a 20 minute slot by selecting a ticket below. It is one business per time slot.
If you have any questions about the event please contact Leadh Woolley at firstname.lastname@example.org