The Enterprise Europe Network invites you to participate in a half day seminar designed to help ambitious and innovative SMEs to understand the importance of Intellectual Property (IP) and learn how ideas and innovation can be protected and commercialised. The seminar will provide practical support on how to leverage the value of your IP as a means to access finance and support growth.
Who Should Attend?
This IP seminar is uniquely aimed at innovative businesses that wish to:
- Be proactive in protecting their technologies and innovation
- Evaluate what IP they have and understand its real value to the organisation
- Build a robust IP commercialisation strategy
- Access a subsidised IP audit in order to understand their IP assets
- Design Rights, Patents, Trade Marks
- Commercialisation of IP
- New routes to market using IP
- Accessing finance and IP
- Patent Box tax regime
- Subsidised IP Audits