Actions and Detail Panel
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Masterclass - Birmingham
Wed 14 June 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
Intangible assets and IP are now a major investment for UK companies, often exceeding tangible asset value in the knowledge based economy. It is therefore vitally important that senior managers and Directors of companies understand how their IP increases company value, this course will revolutionise the way you perceive IP and include IP in your national and international business plans.
You will learn:
- How to include the protection and use of IP in international business expansion
- How to identify and protect your IP
- What precautions you should take prior to launching your products, processes or services abroad
- What the best course of IP enforcement and action is in infringement cases
- How IP is valued as an intangible asset in your company and how to licence this out for profit
- Best practice strategies in IP management in the global marketplace
Please note: this Masterclass is for West Midlands based companies who are looking to export.
For more information please contact Babita Shahjahan on 0121 607 1815