A Briefing for the business and finance professionals on intellectual Property and the support available to Scottish Businesses through Scottish Enterprise.
In association with CIMA, ACCA, ICAEW and Scottish Enterprise.
The Intellectual Property Office
Intellectual property will account for a large part of the value of most businesses. We will cover the four main areas of intellectual property (trade marks, patents, designs and copyright) and how to protect Intellectual Property rights. It’s a great opportunity to receive the latest information and advice on IP - direct from the Intellectual Property Office.
The session will draw on real examples to put you in a better position to talk with confidence on the subject and also discuss a range of free support materials available to help your business and your clients.
You will discover the wide range of free and impartial advice and support from Sottish Enterprise which can help your clients grow their businesses.
You will hear about a range of ways Scottish Enterprise can help eligible clients by:
• Identifying the IP within a business
• Offering support on managing confidentiality, contracts and ownership between your clients and third parties
• Identifying and valuing unique assets
• Discussing support in taking goods and services to marke
• Tailoring an international IP strategy