Actions and Detail Panel
Intelligent Analytics Training with nPower - AM Session
Wed 5 April 2017, 09:30 – 12:00 BST
Intelligent Analytics Training with nPower
Wednesday 5 April 2017
9.30am - 12noon
YPO Head Office, 41 Industrial Park, Wakefield WF2 0XE
The YPO Energy team would like to invite all our electricity customers to a free half day training session on nPower’s new online monitoring and targeting system, Intelligent Analytics. This tool allows you to access all your half-hourly billed supplies for free, and non-half hourly billed supplies can be added for a small monthly fee. To make the most of this training, you should have an existing login to Intelligent Addressing.
In this training you will learn how to:
• Create management reports
• Analyse half hourly consumption data and identify trends and anomalies
• Forecast consumption and costs to help you manage budgets
• Set usage alarms to alert you of unexpected consumption
• Import and export data
• Use the “My Sites” function to personalise site and meter details
• …and many more useful tips and tricks to help you understand your electricity consumption and make savings.
* Please can you bring your own laptop to this training session, and ensure it is capable of connecting to WiFi.
Is there any parking available onsite?
There will be reserved parking available on-site for this event.
Where can I find out more information about the Electricity framework?
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For further information please email Rob, email@example.com.