Survive and prosper in an age of evolving insurance technology
The 2016 industry event in you cannot afford to miss!
- Share your challenges
- Learn from experiences
- Brainstorm solutions
The rapid evolution of insurance technology, or InsurTech, will change the re/insurance industry in fundamental and potentially revolutionary ways. The question is: are you ready?
Intelligent InsurTech Europe will explore the challenges and opportunities facing re/insurance professionals in this changing world. It will examine how new innovations will affect business strategy and growth and what companies must do to survive, prosper and remain relevant and competitive.
This prestigious event will bring together insurance leaders from across Europe to benchmark strategies, exchange ideas and assess the latest technology trends and solutions transforming this highly competitive insurance market.
The programme will include extensive networking opportunities including a drinks reception and high-level interactive sessions to facilitate an open exchange of ideas. To encourage openness and the sharing of information, this meeting will be held under the Chatham House Rules.
Some of the key topics covered by the event will include:
- The InsurTech journey from the ivory tower to the real world;
- A regulatory update;
- Maximising data analytics;
- Customer engagement and retention;
- The growth of the sharing economy and rise of peer to peer insurance;
- The challenges of cyber risks;
- Machine learning & artificial intelligence;
- New entrants and comparison sites;
- Digital distribution methods;
- Smart connected homes, semi-autonomous and driverless cars;
- The skills gap in a changing industry.
Key speakers already confirmed include:
- Torbjörn Magnusson, CEO, If P&C Insurance
- Stuart Pembery, CIO, Liberty Speciality Markets
- Justin Emrich, CIO, Atrium Underwriters
- Peter Mungeam, COO, Asia Pacific UK, Aon Benfield
- Florence Tondu-Mélique, COO, Hiscox Europe
- Dimitrios Velmachos, Global Chief Actuary and Director of Data and Analytics, Bupa Global
- Paul Hately, Chief Customer Officer, Swiss Re Life Capital, Swiss Re
- Josep Celaya, Chief Innovation Officer, Mapfre
- Alison Sergeant, VP Group IT Services and Operations, RenaissanceRe
- Stephen Ingledew, Managing Director, Marketing, Standard Life
PLUS Speakers from AXA, AIG, Ageas UK, Sogessur, Société Générale Insurance, Sequel Business Solutions, and Association of British Insurers.
We look forward to welcoming you on November 16, 2016, at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel.
For details of available partnership options contact:
Craig Nickeas, International Sponsorship Manager on +44 20 3301 8204 or email@example.com
To learn more about the benefits of speaking or attending and how to become involved, contact:
Elsa Costa, Head of Events on +44 (0)20 3 301 8231 or firstname.lastname@example.org