Survive and prosper in an age of evolving insurance technology
The 2016 industry event in you cannot afford to miss!
- Share your challenges
- Learn from experiences
- Brainstorm solutions
The rapid evolution of insurance technology, or InsurTech, will change the re/insurance industry in fundamental and potentially revolutionary ways. The question is: are you ready?
Intelligent InsurTech Europe will explore the challenges and opportunities facing re/insurance professionals in this changing world. It will examine how new innovations will affect business strategy and growth and what companies must do to survive, prosper and remain relevant and competitive.
This prestigious event will bring together insurance leaders from across Europe to benchmark strategies, exchange ideas and assess the latest technology trends and solutions transforming this highly competitive insurance market.
The programme will include extensive networking opportunities including a drinks reception and high-level interactive sessions to facilitate an open exchange of ideas. To encourage openness and the sharing of information, this meeting will be held under the Chatham House Rules.
Some of the key topics covered by the event will include:
- The InsurTech journey from the ivory tower to the real world;
- A regulatory update;
- Maximising data analytics;
- Customer engagement and retention;
- The growth of the sharing economy and rise of peer to peer insurance;
- The challenges of cyber risks;
- Machine learning & artificial intelligence;
- New entrants and comparison sites;
- Digital distribution methods;
- Smart connected homes, semi-autonomous and driverless cars;
- The skills gap in a changing industry.
Key speakers already confirmed include:
- Torbjörn Magnusson, President & CEO, If P&C Insurance
- Andrew Rear, Chief Executive Officer, Digital Partners, Munich Re
- Stuart Pembery, Former CIO, Liberty Speciality Markets
- Florence Tondu-Mélique, COO, Hiscox Europe
- Peter Mungeam, COO, Asia Pacific UK, Aon Benfield
- Justin Emrich, CIO, Atrium Underwriters
- Benedikt Schmid, Reinsurance CIO, AXIS Re
- Emanuela Vignotti, COO-Italy, AmTrust Europe
- Georgi Pachov, Global Practice Group Leader Cyber, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty SE, Allianz
- Dimitrios Velmachos, Global Chief Actuary & Director of Data & Analytics, Bupa Global
- Paul Hately, Chief Customer Officer, Swiss Re Life Capital, Swiss Re
- Josep Celaya, Chief Innovation Officer, Mapfre
- Alison Sergeant, VP Group IT Services and Operations, RenaissanceRe
- Brian Wallace, Global CTO, Insurance, CSC
- Richard Williams, Former CIO, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance
- Andre Guyer, Head of Global Transformation, Zurich Insurance Company
- Steve Hales, Group Head of Connected Insurance, Generali Group
- Cecile Wendling, Head of Foresight Group Strategy, Sustainability and Public Affairs, AXA Group - GIE AXA
- Tim Buchanan, Group Head of Digital, Hiscox
- Reza Khorshidi, Head of Science, Global Commercial Lines, and Special Projects Lab, AIG
- Alexandre Rispal, Head of R&D and Innovation Sogessur, Société Générale Insurance
- Leigh Calton, Head of Proposition Development, Ageas UK
- Tom Hoad, Head of Innovation, Tokio Marine Kiln
- Karen Vlugt, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, IBA-Insurance Business Applications
- Nigel Brook, Partner, Clyde & Co
- Farhana Alarakhiya, Vice President, Product Marketing, RMS
- Ian Summers, Business Development Director, Sequel Business Solutions
- Matt Cullen, Head of Strategy, Association of British Insurers (ABI)
- Tom Payne, Director, Market Operations, Lloyd’s Market Association (LMA)
- Stuart McPhee, Program Director, LM TOM Change Programme, LMG
We look forward to welcoming you on November 16, 2016, at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel.
For details of available partnership options contact:
Craig Nickeas, International Sponsorship Manager on +44 20 3301 8204 or email@example.com
To learn more about the benefits of speaking or attending and how to become involved, contact:
Elsa Costa, Head of Events on +44 (0)20 3 301 8231 or firstname.lastname@example.org