Information for Attendance - Please take the time to read through.
The next Interact event has been organised for the date shown, with further information to follow.
If you are able to attend please can you register to this event and also make a note of it in your calendar. If you do not register through Eventbrite we will not be aware of your attendance, or any specific requirements.
Due to this registration procedure there will no longer be a registration form to complete.
Please send this to any colleagues you feel may want to be involved in the event. You can also register for them, by chosing the amount of tickets needed and filling it out for them.
The option to bring an organisation dispaly board is now full, apologies.
- Arrival / Registration 9:00 – 9:30
- Welcome and table introductions 9:30 – 9:50
- Learning Set A – Community Support for Offender's Families 9:50 – 11:00
- Brunch 11:00 – 11:30
- Learning Set B – SERA 2016 11:30 – 12:00
- Learning Set C – Mini Pitch (12 professionals have the opportunity to give a brief overview of their service in a 4 minute slot)
- Close 12:50
- Queries and Networking 12:50 – 1:20
IMPORTANT: If there is an issue with registering then please email me at email@example.com to confirm your attendance and also let me know the answers to the following: Any dietary requirements? Any accessibility requirements? Do you need an interpreter? Do you want a slot in the Mini Pitch? I will register for you. If you are trying to register on behalf of other people, please add their details to the email too.