Actions and Detail Panel
Interfaith Food Justice Network - Spring Gathering
Wed 17 May 2017, 18:00 – 20:30 BST
If you are an individual, volunteer or organisation interested in issues around food justice in Glasgow and would like to:
- Connect up with other food initiatives including food banks, community cafes, community gardens, soup kitchens and others interested in food justice issues
- Hear speakers talk about the upcoming Good Food Nation Bill consultation.
Join us for an evening of sharing and networking hosted by Interfaith Glasgow and the Transformation Team.
Delicious locally sourced buffet dinner will be served!
Check out the IFJN facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/interfaithfoodjustice/
If you have any queries, please email Magdalen at firstname.lastname@example.org
*The Interfaith Food Justice Network is an informal network that aims to provide opportunities for faith based groups and others who share a concern for food justice to:
- Build personal connections between people and groups from diverse backgrounds working in the area of food justice (through regular meetings, currently bi-annual).
- Support one another’s work by sharing information, resources and good practice, and facilitating peer support.
- Use our collective voice to push for a just food system - by engaging with those experiencing food poverty and inputting at a strategic level both locally and nationally.