Actions and Detail Panel
Interior Design Workshop
Fri 6 October 2017, 09:30 – 15:30 BST
Create Your Home. Interior Design Workshop Putney
Ideal for people who would like to make more of their home, the DecorCafe Interior Design Workshop takes a new approach, inspiring and helping you to make more of your home to suit your style.
At this one day workshop you will consider the interior of your home as a whole and one room in more detail. This fun but hard working session is a great way to kick-start the interior design of your home. You will build your skills and learn how to review and improve the look and feel of your home. You will:
1. Review: We will begin with an overview of key design principles, illustrated by a variety of interior schemes to inspire and help you. We will review your home and what you want to achieve, considering the overall look and feel and the details of one room you would like to focus on. We will consider the functionality and aesthetics of the existing design and changes that could be made to make more of your home without spending a fortune.
2. Improve. We will share our sources and resources to help you to create your home. The best places for ideas and inspiration, different styles of furniture and furnishings. You will discover how to get started, put together a successful scheme and essential guidelines to keep you on track as you progress.
3. Create: We will consider techniques to help you find your own home style and discuss the practicalities and compromises that may arise. You will create your own interior scheme to include colour palette, style and design direction for your home as a whole or one room, in more detail.
By the end of the day you will have:
- Built your skills and confidence to make more of your home
- Discovered useful sources and resources
- Shared ideas with like-minded people and developed your own
What to bring: Images of the home or room you would like to progress and any samples or images you have gathered that you may like to refer to.
Group Size: We keep the group size small to ensure that there is plenty of time to discuss your individual interior design ideas and will leave with a clear plan to progress.
Interior Design Workshop £115 (DecorClub & HomeBizClub members £95) to include lunch, refreshments, materials and a full set of notes.
Interior Design and Garden Design Workshop £205 when booked together (DecorClub & HomeBizClub members £175) to include lunch etc as above
Date: 9.30am to 3.00pm Friday 6th October
*Subject to availability and booking in advance: