Actions and Detail Panel
Interior Designers - Enhance Your Productivity today with Trello!
Fri 21 April 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
Did you know that Trello is THE secret weapon for Interior Designers?! Juggle your day-to-day tasks of cashflow, VAT returns, chasing supplier orders, drafting Purchase Orders, Invoicing clients, planning your projects……and most importantly creating beautiful and unique interior designs for your clients.
If you still haven’t found the right tool to juggle all your tasks and get really organized then this workshop is for you.
Get Motivated: Are you feeling overwhelmed with the amount of work you are juggling? Not sure where to start? Trello will help you organise your thoughts, your tasks and make delegating easier.
Get Organised: This is a sector specific workshop. Find out how to use Trello to keep on top of your Interior Design projects and business.
Be in Control: Know exactly where you are on any project, when you need to think about invoicing, and when you need to plan for new work in the coming months. This pro-active approach puts you firmly in the driving seat in steering your Interior Design Business where you want it to go!
Please join us on Friday 21 April 2017 :
10:00am – 12:30pm – Refreshments will be provided
The morning session will leave you feeling confident using Trello and how to apply it to your own business. We’ll go back to basics when it comes to managing tasks and To-Do’s so you can regain control of your workflows.
- Using Trello in your Interior Design business
- How to create a template for use in your own Interior Design business
- Taking a fresh look at how you currently manage your client projects and how to turn these into meaningful tasks using Trello.
A light lunch and refreshments will be provided. Network with fellow attendees.
13:30pm – 16:00pm – Refreshments will be provided
The afternoon session will take your knowledge of Trello to the next level and you will learn how to use Trello to effectively manage a number of client projects at the same time. You’ll feel ready to take your business to the next level with a review of Interior Design project best-practice
- Advanced Trello tips and tricks
- Advanced Trello template – we will share with you the exact Trello template we have created for Casey & Fox's business and look at how you can customise it to your own needs
- Best-practice when it comes to managing Interior Design projects
- How to manage several client projects at the same time
BENEFITS FROM ATTENDING THE TRELLO WORKSHOP
- Create a clear Project Planning & Workflow Process for your Business
- Position yourself to know exactly where you are with any project, including colleagues tasks.
- Create To-Do Lists and delegate tasks off those lists to colleagues / associates / interns / freelancers
- Discover one simple change that revolutionise how you tackle tasks.
- Integrate Trello into your Interior Design business so it is part of your daily structure.
- Feel completely in control of your To-Do list, get clarity on how to structure and organise your workload, juggle your projects without losing track of even the smallest task, and simplify your workflows.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE TRELLO WORKSHOP?
- Established Interior Designers with your own business seeking to improve workflows with staff.
- Graduate Interior Designers with a start-up company looking to be as organised and efficient as possible right from the outset.
- Freelance Interior Designers juggling different clients, responsibilities and tasks.
WHAT TO EXPECT AND BRING:
- Sessions will be small and very hands-on.
- We will be taking a practical approach so bring a laptop / Ipad and your own typical To Do list to work on.
- All attendees will be friendly fellow Interior Designers, providing peer review and support.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Imperial Wharf is the nearest train station. There is paid parking in the basement of the Design Centre. There is also the C3 bus route which traverses between Clapham Junction and Earls Court.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Email Siobhan Casey on email@example.com
What's the refund policy?
Please see our Terms and Conditions but in a nutshell 100% if you need to cancel 30 days before the workshop, 50% 15 days ahead and within 15 days of the workshop we are not able to offer any refund.