1 Day Course
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
PAY NO BOOKING FEES BY BOOKING DIRECT: Intermediate Adobe Photoshop
During this 1 day intermediate level course you will learn how to utilise the powerful image editing capabilities of Adobe Photoshop. Building on our Introduction to Photoshop, you will learn how to work with multiple layers, use layer masks, learn how to use smart objects, add sophisticated filters. Re-touching and repairing, montages and image correction techniques are also covered. We also offer one-to-one tuition in Adobe Photoshop.
- Working with Smart Objects
- Image Input and Output
- Navigation Shortcuts
- Working with Selections
- Enhancing or correcting an Image
- Working with Masks
- Painting and Retouching Images
- Working with Multiple Layers
- Using Textures and Imported Graphics
- Creating Stunning Special Effects with Glows and Filters
- Design Page Layouts
- Creating Artwork for Print and Web
- Adobe Bridge
Course requirements: This workshop is suitable for existing Photoshop users who wish to improve their workflow and learn how to take advantage of more of the applications powerful features. We also offer an introductory course for those who are completely new to Photoshop and an advanced course for expert level users
View full course details: https://www.platform39.com/courses/adobe/photoshop-intermediate/
020 3397 4567
For all booking enquiries please call us on 020 3397 4567. Before booking a place on any of our courses please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
Save This Event
When & Where
Platform 39 is based at Westland Place Studios, one of the oldest established art and design studios in Shoreditch, London. All of our tutors have professional experience within the creative industries, many have taught at leading art and design institutions including the Royal College of Art.
Our clients include: The BBC, Publicis, NBCUniversal, Giorgio Armani & Sony.
• Learn from creative industry professionals
• Small class sizes – a maximum of 6 students
• Adobe certified expert tutors
• A unique and truly creative learning environment
• Fully equipped digital training studio
• Conveniently located near Old Street tube station