Actions and Detail Panel
Intermediate Social Media and Blogging for business
Wed 23 November 2016, 09:30 – 12:30 GMT
We investigate exactly what social media can offer and how, by applying a more strategic approach, the results can impress even the biggest social media sceptic.
The course is appropriate for a wide range of people but you may be a business owner, a marketing manager or have responsibility for social media.
Developing a social media strategy for:
- Taking full advantage of this fantastic business resource.
- Examining the business proposition of this social media giant.
- Often underestimated we’ll demonstrate the power of Twitter for business.
- It's growing importance and how you can take advantage - inexpensively.
- You are an industry expert. Your blog tells us this and needs a wider circulation.
What you will need to bring:
- Notepad and pen
- Your laptop or tablet (optional)
- Your user name and passwords to access your social media accounts