The International Auto Finance Network (IAFN) Conference is Europe’s premier event for leaders in the auto finance industry, providing industry leading insight and world-class networking opportunities. The next conference will be held on 23 May 2017 at the Hilton Tower Bridge, London and will focus on ‘Tomorrows World: new opportunities for auto and fleet finance’.
Topics to be covered include:
- Keynotes - brexit; key opportunities and threats for the industry.
- The battle for car data - the conflicting needs of manufacturers and industry
- Future of retail distribution - brokers, online and dealerships
- RVs - the outlook for RVs. Fintech's approach to predicting RVs.
- Adapt or die: how total mobility will disrupt fleet leasing
- Lowdown on connected cars
- Technology in the dealership - connecting CRM to big data; using big data to predict customer loyalty. What fintechs offer.
- Understanding fintech
- Innovation as a trait - how to find the hidden innovators in your business. An alternative paradigm to consider alongside innovation labs!
- The future of wholesale finance
- Salary sacrifice - its full steam ahead!
Keynote speeches from
- Richard Jones - Managing director, Black Horse Finance
- Tim Porter - Managing director, Lex Autolease
- Ian Durston - General Manager, Jaguar Land Rover Financial Services
- Gerry Keaney - Chief Executive, BVRLA
- David Hosking - CEO, Tusker
- Rob Abrahams - Head of market development, Carwow
- James Datson - Senior Technologist - Mobility as a Service, Transport Systems Catapult
- Christer Holloman - CEO, Divido
- Andy Follows - Principal of Aquilae (formerly CEO of Tesla Financial Services Ltd)
- Dr. Maik Boeres - Head of Future Mobility, BMW Group
- Adrian McMullan, Director, L&A Consultants
- Dan Somers - CEO, Warwick Analytics
- Tom Woods - Director, Cazana
- Chris Thompson, Chief strategy officer, EnableID
- Rupert Pontin, Head of valuations, EurotaxGlass’s
- Austin Collins, Managing director, BuyaCar
- and more to come...
Awards panel includes:
- Keith Allen Managing director ARI Fleet UK
- David Betteley Director global financial services Jaguar Land Rover Limited
- Jonny Combe General manager product & channel development BMW Group Financial Services
- Joe Crump General manager Honda Finance Europe Plc
- Adrian Dally Head of motor finance Finance and Leasing Association
- Andrew Denton Chief executive officer Alfa Systems
- Martin Drake Product Director Drive Software Solutions
- Brendan Gleeson Group CEO White Clarke Group
- Peter Hollinshead Director Fleetsave
- Gary Jefferies Sales & marketing director Bynx
- Richard Jones Managing director Black Horse
- Gerry Keaney Chief executive BVRLA
- Denis Keenan Managing director KeeResources
- Mike Lloyd Managing director Central Contracts
- Nigel Malcolm Managing director Fleetcare Australia
- David Mercer Managing director NextGear Capital UK Ltd
- Brian Rogerson Editor Asset Finance International
- John Saffrett Global CAO ALD Automotive
- Steffen Schick Chief strategy officer EurotaxGlass's
- Lesley Slater Business development director LeasePlan UK
- Paul Talbot Managing director IFC Fleet Services
- Angela Montacute, Product, services & platforms director, Arval
- Tim Porter, MD of Lex Autolease
- Dr. Maik Boeres - Head of future mobility, BMW Group
- Simon Oliphant, Corporate officer, Hitachi Capital Corporation
- Jerry Page, F&I Director, Mercedes-Benz UK Retail