Come and learn, network and share experiences with like-minded professionals from other international organisations. This International Email Writing training is for you if you want to write clear and effective business emails that are quickly understood and actioned by clients and colleagues anywhere in the world. You will learn how to engage with readers from other cultures, build rapport through written communication and apply appropriate email etiquette. Your email writing will become more reader-focused and you will take away invaluable tools for building virtual relationships.
- Audience analysis: who and why?
- Email structure: making your message clear
- Using plain English: language choice, active vs. passive voice, simple construction
- Techniques for writing briefly: sentence, paragraph and email level
- Engaging with your reader: writing to all the senses (VAKL)
- Cross-cultural considerations for email writing: formality, directness, thinking style, attitudes to time and relationship focus
- International email etiquette
- Action planning and next steps
Lunch and refreshments are included.
Please contact us to book your place.