Actions and Detail Panel
International Food & Drink Network
Tue 21 February 2017, 08:30 – 10:30 GMT
Calling all food and drink producers…
Are you thinking about selling overseas? Are you already exporting but would like to sell more? Would you like to learn how to grow your international business?
The International Food & Drink Network will introduce you to like-minded producers and help you build your overseas sales. The launch event is a free networking breakfast hosted by the Department for International Trade, Larking Gowen, Chartered Accountants & NatWest.
Why attend this event?
- To meet business leaders who are already exporting
- To share ideas, contacts, knowledge and best practice with other delegates and potentially collaborate with like-minded producers
- To learn how to grow your business internationally
- To tap into overseas sales leads and international buyers
- To expand your Food and Drink contacts
- To obtain advice from specialist Food and Drink Trade Advisors
- To find out more about our unique online export toolkit
Programme for the morning
8:30 – 9.15am Networking and breakfast rolls
9.15 - 9.20am Welcome by Thinley Topden, Deputy Regional Director, Department for International Trade, East of England
9.20 – 9:50am Hints and tips on building overseas sales Laurence Mallinson, owner of James White Drinks and a founder of New Covent Garden Soup
9.50 - 10am Overseas sales opportunities, John Tingle, Trade Team Manager, Department for International Trade, East of England
10am Networking and coffee
This event is kindly sponsored by Larking Gowen and NatWest. For more information contact +44 (0) 1707 398 398 or email firstname.lastname@example.org